'Sposie Babycakes

These are all babycakes that I have created in the past.  They are all Bellaney Babycake originals, and are just EXAMPLES of what I can do.  Each Babycake is custom made according to the theme of the shower and/or nursery and incorporates the add-ons that the customer chooses.
'Sposie Babycake with a few extras.  Medium toy, taggie blanket,
paci keeper, and slippers!  This mommy digs polka dots and puppies.  I can use many
different kinds of add-ons even if they aren't listed on my page.  Customer can provide
them, and if it's possible to attach, I will!


Basic Babycake

Another Basic Babycake with no add-ons
Blanket add-on


Blanket and medium toy add-on

This one is here to show decoration.  I don't use this size of diaper anymore
because it doesn't look as nice as the white Swaddlers.

Example of a small toy add-on.

Example of a large toy add-on

Example of a large toy add-on.  I also attached the baby shower invitation. 
This can be done if you get me the invite ahead of time.  That way I can
match the decorations and toy to the theme of the shower, as well!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bellaney cakes that you made for me. They were always done that matched the theme for the showers I either hosted or gave as a gift. It's a gift that is cute to show everyone and can be used by the Mom-to-be (or Dad-to-be). The pricing was very reasonable and were always to done to the perfection I expected. Thanks for the great job!!!

    Laura - Shawnee KS

    ReplyDelete